Hick Ups?

I've been getting these heart-beat like feelings in the lower part of my stomach. It feels like constant tapping or beating. It gets so fast that I actually think that it is the heart beat and something is wrong. Is this how hick ups feel? I dont wanna freak myself out everytime it happens. It usually happens just before I fall asleep at night.

CandieGirl09

Asked by CandieGirl09 at 4:38 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• when i was pregnant with my DD she would hiccup everyday for 20 minutes 2 seconds apart...that is probably what you are feeling...
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 4:41 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Yep, that's probably hiccups. My son always did it at the same time every night, too.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 4:42 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Yes my dd hiccuped as well. Its so funny and she will probably do it alot after she is born too. It doesn't hurt them at all and they don't really know what causes it.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:43 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Sounds like hiccups to me. Sometimes they are slow, at times fast, lasting anywhere from five minutes to twenty. It happens to me right before bedtime too!
    blitz_09

Answer by blitz_09 at 4:43 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Yep! they are fun though if they dont keep you up at night! DH loves to feel on my belly when it happens.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 4:49 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• any kind of rhythmic kicking is probably hick ups. omg owyn used to get those ALL the time twords the end it was so cute!
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 6:03 PM on Mar. 10, 2009