Favorite Commercial?

I saw the post the other day about which commercial do you hate. So now which commercial do you like. Right now my favorite is the new Chef Boyardee commercial where the dad is about to say it "has a full serving of vegetables" and the mom starts hitting pot with wooden spoon to get him to shut up.

Julia0331

Asked by Julia0331 at 4:52 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i like the gas x commercial. your son is on line toot. lmao it kills me.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 4:54 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Mine is the one at Christmas with the song Silent night and they show all the babies sleeping... Makes me miss my boys as babies.... And it's just so sweet...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 4:55 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Yes the one OP said...that one makes me laugh out loud every time without fail!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:55 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• The new Boost mobile commercials kill me! Especially the one with the pig chowing down on a ham.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 4:56 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• OMG we crack up at that one SThompson21, my 5 yr old rolls,lol
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 4:56 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I like the one for the new flip blackberry where the girl walks into the room where the guy is sitting on the couch and her phone is ringing and she goes "oh look, it's your butt calling!" so she goes on and on and then the does a little jump thing and says "ohh sorry, my butt just hung up on you.." haha I thought it was kinda funny, especially cuz I used to butt dial before I got a flip phone lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:57 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• The slap chop commercial even though I cant stand that guy when he says your gunna love my nuts OMG I just bust up laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUbWjIKxrrs
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 5:03 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• The McDonalds commercial with the black father and daughter. She's saying Daddy why do you do this and that. And he's saying because it makes mommy happy. And then at the end she asks why he takes her to McDonalds and he says because it makes you and mommy happy. She finally ask Daddy what makes you happy? And he says making my girls happy. That was such a wonderful commerical.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 5:12 PM on Mar. 10, 2009