What did you want to be when you grew up?

I wanted be a nun, a lawyer, then a teacher. I landed on mom.

Fiveofakind2

Asked by Fiveofakind2 at 4:55 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wanted to be a psychologist and a writer.

I told people I wanted to be a junkie when I grew up, just to prove those old commercials wrong.
    Aubles

Answer by Aubles at 5:02 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• A Clown & a Doctor...so basically Patch Adams. I'm a Mom so I guess I'm still both!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:56 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• A famous singer. I became a music teacher for preschoolers and sing in my church praise team! lol
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 4:57 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• when i was 5 i wanted to be an astronaut
    now i want my dream job would be a tatoo artist ..but everyone is saying for me to be a nurse
    ARRI23

Answer by ARRI23 at 4:59 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I wanted to be a homicide detective or in the secret service...But i ended up being a Domestic Engineer.
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 5:00 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I wanted to be some sort of miricle worker and feed all the straving children in Africa PB&J sandwhiches, then it changed to nurse which I would still like to do
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 5:06 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• A Doctor:( Then I grew up and found out I couldn't afford to become a Dr. so I settled for a nurse.
    Anonymous

• I wanted to be a forest fire lookout, you know, live up in one of those towers in the middle of the forest. By the time I was old enough to do it, they didn't have the program anymore. The closest is where I am now, living in our own log house (but not a tower!) in the middle of a forest.
    Anonymous

• i wanted to be a nun too, then a teacher, then a marine bioligist, then a lawyer, then a music teacher. somehow I ended up wiping butts!!!!!
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 6:27 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I wanted to be teacher and I ended up in the medical field and a mom which is the best job ever.
    beach4memom

Answer by beach4memom at 7:32 PM on Mar. 10, 2009