do you mommy your husband?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:56 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Yeah I do but not in a condescending way! It just comes natural to me. i think some of the responsibilities and responses to situations & behaviors overlap. And hubby daddy's me sometimes too.

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:58 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• - Don't greet him with complaints and problems.

- Don't complain if he's late home for dinner or even if he stays out all night. Count this as minor compared to what he might have gone through that day.

- Make him comfortable. Have him lean back in a comfortable chair or have him lie down in the bedroom. Have a cool or warm drink ready for him.

- Arrange his pillow and offer to take off his shoes. Speak in a low, soothing and pleasant voice.

- Don't ask him questions about his actions or question his judgment or integrity. Remember, he is the master of the house and as such will always exercise his will with fairness and truthfulness. You have no right to question him.
    Anonymous

• Anon,What century are you living in?,whether you work outside the home,or a stay at home mom.you are an equal partner to him.I wash clothes,cook clean,errands and have a job.I refuse to mother a grown man that already has a mother.He does for himself as I do for myself. We do for each other within reason,but damn,fluff his pillows,speak low.If I have something to say ,or a problem he is going to hear it.
    Anonymous

• o yah baby ur baby it is a full time job clean up the bathroom when ur done or um it's ok u can do it lol but hay u got do luv them rite women we r the strong ones
    higgins2

Answer by higgins2 at 8:20 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I ask him to put his dish in the sink and pick up his clothes, is that being a mommy? I'm tired of always cleaning after him.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 11:04 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I have to or who knows where he'd be lol. I have to remind him to take medicine, I have to force him to to go the doctor. I pick his underwear up off of the floor.

If I didn't, we'd have an underwear covered house and he'd be sick all the time lol.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 2:02 AM on Mar. 11, 2009