Excessive Drooling

Okay. I have NEVER in my life drooled so much than I have in the past two weeks! It's not allergies, or anything related to sickness. I mean, I drool on everything while I'm sleeping. Anyone have the same problem and have a remedy? I'm at 36 weeks, and I can only conclude that pregnancy has something to do with it.

redmoonintexas

Asked by redmoonintexas at 4:57 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yeah it does, it should go away soon though after delivery. Not sure why but if you chew gum it helped with me.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 4:58 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Sister, I'm right there with you. I'm 39 weeks pregnant and I've become a drool monster.
    I have a embarrassing but funny story for you.
    A couple of weeks ago, I took a nap and I've been sleeping with my hand on my cheek. I woke up and has drooled so much, that there was drool in my eye. So gross!!!
    I'm sorry, I think the only remedy may be to have the baby.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 5:04 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• lol!! nwdeserangel

I have woken up to drool going down my neck! It's soooo gross. Plus it give the hubby lots of ammunition for future jokes!
    redmoonintexas

Answer by redmoonintexas at 5:08 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• yes it is very normal have some water next too the bed so if you wake up drink when being pregnant you get over heated easily and that is why we drool in our sleep also try drinking water before bed
    Anonymous