Know what I'm feeling?

For the last 2 hours I have had a feeling that I have been needing to go pee but every time I try nothing happens and now starting not to long ago I'm getting this feeling like I'm burning on the inside. Not when I pee or anything just all the time. Could it be that the burning I'm feeling is me dialating, or should I be worried about it. Oh btw I'm 38wks and have been having contractions all day about half hour apart now.

leemarie18

Asked by leemarie18 at 5:03 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it could be a uti or a bladder infection call your doctor or midwife and ask if it's something that should be looked at i didn't have burning or anything turns out i have a uti ... but i haven't heard of burning meaning you are dialating?
    scared_mommy16

Answer by scared_mommy16 at 5:05 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• sounds like a uti, call your doctor and tell them whats going on!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 5:29 PM on Mar. 10, 2009