hmm

I am making a diaper cake for a baby shower this weekend and i need some ideas on how to fancy it up, you guys have any?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My mom made one for my shower. She added strings of beads - it looked like a real cake. She let them drape like half loops of icing all around.
    Anonymous

• I don't really have aany ideas but I say one at a friends nany shower and it had a disposable camera on it for the mother to give to someone to take pictures of the shower or when the baby was born...I thought that was kinda cool...
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 5:09 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• my cousin makes those. attach bibs, binkys, ribbons, a stuffed animal on top, baby wash clothes,
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:10 PM on Mar. 10, 2009