Do you think the U.S.A will ever be invaded by another counrty?

prettymama0607

Asked by prettymama0607 at 5:13 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• HELL NO
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 5:14 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I just dont think anyone is stupid enough... do you realize what the U.S.A would do to them!
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 5:15 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Like Red Dawn? Probably not. More likely we'd see widespread attacks using biological warfare and EMP explosions that disable all of our electronics.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:16 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• It is possible. We are not safe from anything and there are countries that have more power than we do and are not scared of us.
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 5:18 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• LOL, yes. The US is already being invaded by another country. They're just doing it slowly and without weapons. It's called illegal immigration. What percentage of people in the Southern US speak Spanish as a first language now?
    Anonymous

• yes I do now that mr. obama is in office.
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 5:20 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• oh wow Notpanicking you know about EMP... yes that's the next thing... I never knew what that was until I listened to a speaker on video about it.. If they launch that.. depending on where will depend on what happens.. if from the air.. plan on going all the way back to the 19th century but if from the east coast off shore most of the population of the USA will be effected.. why most.. the east side of the USA is more populous than the west... in that scenerio.. California is one of your your safest place to live.
    Yes I believe we will be attacked again, When... I do not know.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 5:21 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I do. We aren't as invincible as people like to think and we create more and more enemies.

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 5:22 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Yes. I agree with MamaChamp, we are not invincible. In the past, other countries avoided invading us because they knew what the everyday American on the street could and would defend themselves. That's no longer the case. Research for yourselves - why didn't the Japanese invade after they wiped out the Pacific Fleet? Then ask yourself if that same reason still applies.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 5:29 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I don't think anything is out of the realm of possibilities right now.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:32 PM on Mar. 10, 2009