HELP! Laundry utoh (poig) but this section gets more activity

Ok so my son has to hand in his hockey jerseys and bag tomorrow and I washed them together- apparently the bag has NOT been washed before because on cold it bled so that the white outline on the crest of the jersey is now a (very pretty) light blue instead of the white it was going in! I have rewashed and still there, now back in the wash after heavily spraying with Spray and Wash with Resolve. Any suggestions if this doesn't work?

goaliemom93

Asked by goaliemom93 at 5:26 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would soak it over night in Oxyclean. If that doesn't work, nothing will...
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 6:56 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Clorox has a bleach pen, it will let you concentrate it to that one area
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 5:28 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• OXYCLEAN??? OR you might need a color remover
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 5:29 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I thought of that, but am afraid that when it goes in the wash the bleach will run into the colors then I will have a bigger problem.....
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 5:30 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• is the white just around the collor or sleeves? If so maybe a bleach pen and rinse and wash it by hand keeping the rest of it out of the way? I like the oxyclean idea too, that stuff works wonders
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 5:31 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• The white is directly in the center of the jersey, around the (colorful) logo. I'll pick up some Oxyclean while we are out.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 5:37 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• RIT makes a color remover, but I am not sure if it would remove color from the colored section of the jersey. Sorry I can't be of more help.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:51 PM on Mar. 10, 2009