Have you worked for Web Mystery Shoppers

As a Web Based Mystery Shopper?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• Web Mystery Shopping, I read up on that on the computer. I tried to go in and find out more information, but was unable to get their application to load in my computer. I wasn't able to find out much information other than that.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:14 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• No. But, my friend tried the one for the "mystery shoppers", where you actually go shop at the stores they tell you to shop at. And they sent her a cashiers check and told her to take it to her bank and then withdraw the money to buy the stuff they told her to at the store...about a week or so later, she was in debt to the back for over $500. and the bank closed her account and is now pursuing legal action against her...I told her she should have known it was fraud when they had her do that without waiting for the bank to clear the cashiers check. I wouldn't do it personally...it's bogus!!!
    Anonymous

• I don't know about the web thing,but the store one,is a big scam ,anon is right,I watched this on Dr Phil,the banks can't even tell the difference ,that the checks are not real.I would'nt do it,I'm sure they all work together. Good Luck
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 5:54 PM on Mar. 10, 2009