Help me my kids are driving me crazy today lol

My nearly 4 year old runs around the house screaming. I tell her to stop she looks at me and does it again. The she says she wants something to eat I tell her I am making dinner not even 10 minutes later she asks for something again when I tell her I am making dinner she asks me about 10 times before it is done if dinner is done yet I tell her no. Then when I finally put it on the table she doesn't eat. She gets up goes to the high chair where her sis is and bugs her. My 14 month old is also missbehaving today and she wont eat she keeps throwing her food on the floor. Help I am going crazy lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:37 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Because,I have several neices and nephews,and I spoil them all rotten,but when they all get together at moms ,about 17 of them,If they are acting up or fighting,All I have to do is say "OK kids set your butts down,or time out for you,and if they don't listen,I do put them in time out,and they listen.I also do daycare in my home.I beleive kids need to have fun,and believe me they do.but I do alot of rewarding .you draw more bees with honey. I draw kids like a magnet.I also keep the neighborhood kids straight,they listen,because I get out and play with them,I buy them treats. sorry so long.Hope you have a better day tomorrow.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 6:07 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• When she runs and screams tell her that's not allowed in the house and warn her what will happen (time out or something). When she does it again, follow through. I hate when kids run in the house...huge pet peeve! Screaming is worse because it ALWAYS happens when I'm trying to hear someone on the phone or listen to something important on the news.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 5:39 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Time for "Time Out!" I know exactly how you feel.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 5:41 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• thats how i feel everday!!! I have three 3 yr olds (2 boys and one girl) and a five year old, and my 2 boys never listen to me and my three yr old girl (who daddy spoils to death) think she is above the law in the house. The two boys always fight, scream and run around the house the two girls play tattle tail all the time so I never get to sick down for more then a few mins.
    Anonymous

• I know what you mean anon 5:42 My DD screams then she gets my 14 month old screaming. My 4 year old tells constantly on the 14 month old. My 4 year old hardly listens to me. They always get real loud when I am on the phone too.

Anonymous

• Send them to me,my family calls me nanny 911 lol.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 5:47 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• VAL504 LOl why is that
    Anonymous

• What?! Just today? My kids drive me nuts EVERY DAY!! (that ends in "y", anyway!)
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 5:59 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Yup, sounds like my 8 year old and my 3 year old. " I'm Hungry! I'm hungry, I want a snack." No, I am making dinner. "whine" . Put dinner on the table, they take two bites and they are done. -rolls eyes-
    Anonymous

• Get a dog they love to eat food off of the floor. My teenagers run around like that. So I am sorry to tell you it is not going to end any time soon. However you have plenty of comrades in arms. lol.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 7:19 PM on Mar. 10, 2009