Who is the nicest person you ever met?

I want to hear some stories of niceness. lol. Need a good jolt.

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 5:38 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My friend Chas. She's on CafeMom actually and just adopted a new baby boy named Samuel.
    AmandaI1021

Answer by AmandaI1021 at 5:49 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Oh I would have to say my friend Sandy. She is just such a nice person. She will do anything to help out someone even if it means burdening herself (which is why I never mind helping her out even when she doesn't ask). She's the kind of person that just shows up at your door with little gifts all the time. She's bought little gifts for my daughter (her daughter is my daughter's best friend), she buys stuff for me and my husband like chocolates, foods and stuff for my husband since he loves to cook, she brings me magazines she knows Iike. They went on vacation and went to some wineries and since she knows I collect wines she bought us a bottle. We exchange the favors by watching her daughter for her when they need a break to go out to dinner and such. She's always been available whenever I've needed anyone, and it is so greatly appreciated.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:49 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Me!. Well not really but My mom is prolly the nicest one I know.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 5:53 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I have lots of nice people in my life. I cannot choose one.
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 5:56 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• My ex b/f mom (my son's grandma). She is THE nicest person ever. She would do anything for you. She's friendly, funny, smart & the easiest person to get along with. If I could pick a mom she would be it...since I can't, I would have to say I am honored she is my son's grandma. She is also very accepting and loves my other kids who aren't related to her. They call her grandma too. Although I was never married to her son, she has never failed to accept me as part of her family (we broke up a long time ago but we are still friends) I can just call her up & talk to her an hour. She is the most genuine, caring woman I've ever met & will probably ever meet. Oh and she's a great cook!
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 6:10 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• THE nicest? Hmm hard to narrow it down. But, a complete stranger gave me a compliment on my hair today while in the line at Subway...it made me smile!
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 7:48 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I'd have to say that a lady at my church named Sandy R. She is one of the most giving, loving, caring person I have ever known. She is always cheerful and always ready to pitch in and help. I've never heard her say a bad word about anyone beyond not understanding how a person could be negative or destructive. She is the supreme prayer warrier and remembers all those details about anyone who's had problems. I want to be like her when I grow up!
    StiinaQT

Answer by StiinaQT at 9:40 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• My husband.Everyone else I know is an ass!Kinda kidding.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 2:30 PM on Mar. 11, 2009