Who here realizes that the economy cannot be?

Cannot be saved overnight? Do you not realize this "economical crisis" has been a long time coming and is not the fault of Obama? Because these "ORAMA" questions never cease to amaze me. Do you really feel that McCain would have saved us all by now? Seriously???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• How can you naturally come out of recession akin? Is some money going to drop from the sky to pull it out off recession?
    **I take it this is your FIRST recession.
    I lived through 1972-74 even after daddy lost our home
    I lived through 1982-84 while going to college full time and working nights
    I lived through the 97 dot com bubble burst
    I'll live through this one and the next.
    The sky isn't falling, these things happen as a way of weeding out the toxic and weak. Welcome to adulthood and living on your own, I promise you'll live through it, and would have even if Zero had not signed one piece of paper.
    Recessions happen every 5-10 years and last on average 18 months. The question is are you going to mature enough and get wise enough to manage your assets and live through each one, or keep reaching for the government to BAIL YOU OUT.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 6:17 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• The economy cannot be saved overnight. But it can absolutely be made 10 times worse in less than 2 months.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:40 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I agree. I can't believe that people are that ignorant to bash Obama for trying to make things better. Do they not understand that McCain could have done no better currently? The ignorance of people on here amazes me.
    Anonymous

• Amen. They expected for it to magically be fixed. if you ask me, creating even 1 million jobs is lots better than none. Obama cannot fix 8 years of a mess someone else created in one month. Ridiculous....McCain with his incompetent running mate could not do any better
    Anonymous

• Oh and my feelings of the economy is that it is all just a big scam anyway. I see lots of people walking around out there without jobs, buy they sure and the heck aren't looking for any either.
    Anonymous

• The same people would've been bitching if he didnt' do anything as well
    Anonymous

• your right it started with clinton and now obama has made it worse than ever in 2 months.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 5:42 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• we can thk bush. and clinton fixed what daddy bush did
    Anonymous

• Nobody who is reasonable expects the economy to change overnight. Many of us disagree that we need to borrow insane amounts of money to pay for projects that can be put off at very least until our economy recovers (by way of letting the free market decide who succeeds and who fails). Government's hand is just getting way too heavy.

Why all the anon posts?  This isn't controversial enough to go incognito, is it?

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 5:46 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• right on notpanicking
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 5:47 PM on Mar. 10, 2009