Am I over reacting?

When DH and I met, we slept together that same night. (I chugged half a bottle of vodka) Anyway, I passed out have way through lol, so he got me dressed and let me sleep, when he left the room his "friend" said are you done so I can get some now. DH told him if he even went in the room he would kill him. Well today I found out that DH was over at this guys house...WHILE HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE WORKING. He didnt think I would find out, but my friends boyfriend was also over there. DH is known to smoke and drink with this guy and I am PISSED. Do I have the right to be mad at him or am I over reacting?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• yes grow up
    Anonymous

• You're overreacting about a joke that was made. I think you feel guilty for looking bad by sleeping with him the first night. He was friends with him before you came along and will continue to be friends with him.
    Anonymous

• I don't know... It doesn't really sound that serious, don't take it personally but most guys don't hold grudges like us women do. Maybe he doesn't think anything of it.
    missvicky

Answer by missvicky at 6:09 PM on Mar. 10, 2009