for the big mamas,what do you wear to the beach?????do you cover up or show all????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:44 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in General Parenting

• My mil wears a suit, but with a kind of light weight, sleeveless cover-up over the top. Looks good and she still gets to sun and feel the breeze :)
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 6:00 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I don't go to the beach, but when I'm going to be swimming or boating I still try to cover up as much as possible. I used to do shorts, but I've got such terrible veins in one of my legs now I stick to capris.
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 6:03 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• i barely want to go in my backyard to swim in my own pool.... i wont feel the sand between my checks until i lose some weight. lol. (im 220lbs)...
    Dont know why it bothers me so much. I dont think anything negative of anyone else going to the beach. +size, +++size, but i "hate" the "ho's" that have a nice body (sarcasm)
    Anonymous

• I'm a size 15/16. I wear a tankini swimsuit with a looser fitting tankini top, but I always wear shorts over the bottoms for sure. As long as my tummy and thighs are concealed I'm good with it!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 7:15 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I'm a size 14 or so and i wear a two piece bikini. I don't like tankini's or one piece swimming suits.
    Cynthje

Answer by Cynthje at 9:06 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I"m about a 14 and my belly looks pretty bad. But I still wear a 2 piece bikini. My hubby doesn't mind and I'm not wearing it for anyone but me and him.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:02 PM on Mar. 10, 2009