Does anyone else ever hate having to go to the bathroom?

It's just such an inconvenience lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hate it too. I hate having to take those few extra mins out of my day to go to the bathroom. Sometimes I find myself holding it until I am about ready to pee my pants, and i know that its not good for me to do that but I hate it having to go all the time.
    Anonymous

• Only when I have to go really bad and I cant because there is no bathroom but then I just really hate not being able to pee standing up like a guy can lol
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 6:08 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Only because then I have to notice it needs clean lol
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 6:13 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I have issues with it right now, because I have NO privacy and my daughter is usually in there with me or crying outside the door if I don't let her in. It's really hard to go #2 with someone trying to crawl up on your lap!
    divakristi

Answer by divakristi at 6:14 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Yes. I always have my DD with me and she isn't the most patient person. Why is it, exactly, thet DH can go running up there and go right when he gets home (by himself, no less) and I have an audience...
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 6:29 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Am i the only one who doesnt mind? Its SUCH A RELIEF! Ahhhhh.....
    UNLESS im not at home! then i dont want to poop to save my life! lol
    Anonymous

• Only when i'm snuggled in all nice and warm in my bed and in a really comfy sleep position...why, bladder, why???!!!
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 7:47 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I'm two weeks from giving birth.... I practically LIVE in the bathroom. I"m SO sick of it.
    katskelington

Answer by katskelington at 9:26 PM on Mar. 10, 2009