So how many teachers were caught molesting their student(s) in your area this week?

We have had three so far... and one caught running a major drug dealing operation...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:00 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Where are you... I hope no where near me.
    Mommy3b1g

Answer by Mommy3b1g at 6:05 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• This is a disgusting question
    Anonymous

• 42 1/2
    Anonymous

• This question is disgusting?? What about the teachers who do this? Aren't they the disgusting ones???
    AnnaMac

Answer by AnnaMac at 6:14 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• None this week, but they just had hearings for one last week the next town over. The sixty four thousand dollar question - is it happening more often than it did years ago, or do they just get caught more often?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:15 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• No molesters THIS year, and we've NEVER had any (reported cases) in my children's school district,

BUT there WAS a married FEMALE high school basketball coach who had an affair with one of her FEMALE players! Lovely.

And there was a middle school PRINCIPAL who was dealing drugs out of his office--he was caught by investigators in the BUFF in his school office about 1 1/2 years ago! Nice, huh?!

I'm in PA by the way.

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:52 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Ummmm none.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 8:25 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• LoriKeet... that sounds very familiar..... But none that I know of this week. We are having problems with our police officers though. 1 was arrested for soliciting a minor across state-lines via the Internet ( and he was in charge of Internet safety for kids.... freaking moron.). And the other was suspected of dealing drugs from his police cruiser (yeah... which even numb-nuts actually bought from an officer in a police car is just as stupid and looking for jail time themselves.), suspended, charged, and then fired and charges dropped. And I tell my children police officers are the good guys.......

3earthangels

Answer by 3earthangels at 8:28 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• not in my towns school district.. buffalo just arrested a women for sat. rape of a 13 or 14 year old boy however last week. Most of the people arrested in my area for this type of thing are actually the police in towns around where I live.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:46 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Gee, how about the high school coach that they just arrested. He had been getting he female students drunk and having sex with them. When it came out, female students from up to seven years back came forward. He had been doing it for years.

Oh, and then the principal accused of raping a student, the school bus driver accused a raping a student, the teacher caught filming up little girls dresses with a hidden camera, the school secretary dealing drugs and sleeping with the students,,,,

Oh wait a minute, that all happened in Sept and Oct, not this month.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Mar. 11, 2009