Did anyone get really bad gas when they were pregnant?

I mean BAD!!! to the point where you cant stop and it could clear a whole room.. i never had it with my son but this time i just cant get rid of it! anyone else in the same boat?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 6:06 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I did but it was like it was trapped. My belly ached so bad I could hardly breathe sometimes!!! Before I knew what it was I ALMOST went to the ER for it. Can you imagine how embarrassing that would be to go to the ER for a gas bubble, lol? Glad I didn't!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 6:07 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I had it very bad when I was preg with my first 2 it was so bad yes I cleared the room but It would always happen when I was at work so it became hard to leave the floor when you are working on machines that had to continue to run so I would walk around a little in sombody else area and then later someone would notice the smell by that time I was back at my machine. Of course I laughed like everyone else I had to play it off later they be talking neg about each other I say better out then in but u do have to amitte it felt good and your stomache felt much better lol.the worse one was when I was driving somewhere and the windows was up and wooooo that one made me chokeup and I had to hurry up and roll the windows down I still remember that lol there was others too.
    blesswith3

Answer by blesswith3 at 6:23 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• TUMS!!!! Put em in your purse. no more than 12 a day. Its a calcium suppliment, Sux dont it... ;(
    luvMIIsk8rBoi

Answer by luvMIIsk8rBoi at 6:54 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• My husband still tells everyone how I would not fart in front of him until I was pregnant-hes such and a$$-lol
    poudmomof2

Answer by poudmomof2 at 7:23 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• yeah i had it bad... miranda from sex and the city did too so i kinda knew it would happen, it comes and goes during the preg. nothing ot worry about but gross non the less.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 7:50 PM on Mar. 10, 2009