• In the Spotlight:

Are you interested in learning exotic dancing for your guy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• YES! I thougt about this a couple months ago. I was thinking belly dancing though.
    Anonymous

• Yes but the classes are too expensive (Pole Dancing)

missvicky

Answer by missvicky at 6:13 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• totally, and i agree with missvicky, and i think i'd look silly lol
    Anonymous

• I don't want to break a hip,or throw something out of joint,he aint worth that .lol
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 6:18 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Actually I thought about it but I could not ever being able to perform an entire routine in front of him without him initiating more or me busting up hysterically
    Mommy3b1g

Answer by Mommy3b1g at 6:20 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• My husband made me a stage with a pole in the center for my 30th birthday . I haven't practiced lately with it but I want to get some DVD's to watch and learn. You talk about a workout!! LOL It it good to use for more than one reason!
    sweetbear3060

Answer by sweetbear3060 at 6:34 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I ordered a pole from one of those "girl" parties. It came with a DVD with some awesome moves and then I also got a DVD about striptease...
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 6:37 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• o hell yah girls i was a stripper men luv it lets do this my friend has a pole n her house wow it is great it is fun sexy & 2 watch ur man watch n u think n wow she is great & look so sexy were do i sign up o
    higgins2

Answer by higgins2 at 7:16 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• uhm no, but I will do a tricky dance move in front of the tv when a commercial with snazzy music comes on! He like it and some times he joins in if the music is really snazzy.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 9:17 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• im takign belly and veil dancing classes, but i dont know if i can actully do it for him w/o laughing.
    kelinnh

Answer by kelinnh at 10:57 PM on Mar. 10, 2009