has anybody seing the ring question....

ok so a couple of days ago on here i seing this ring thing and it said to put a gold ring over your left hand...i think it said if it goes in circles its a girl anf if its a boy it goes across. does anybody know about this? i tired it but it just goes up and down! does anybody know that exact thing, i want to see if its real! hehe just curious!

sandy_r

Asked by sandy_r at 6:12 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have done it,It has been right for alot of women I have done it for,and if it is right this time,I am going to have a grand daughter.we shall see
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 6:16 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I've done and can't remember what it said for the first 3 but for this one it went back and forth and I'm having a boy. But I think that this is just another old wives tale.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 6:23 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I havent done the ring test, but there is a chinese calendar or something that is like 99% accurate
    mom2four518

Answer by mom2four518 at 6:32 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• so wait...you just put a regular gold ring on ur left hand?
    like on top of it? and it should move???

i dont get it..tell me more! im interested!!
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 6:35 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• the ring has to be on a string
    Anonymous

• an old wives' tale nothing to it. If it comes out right it was just a coincidence.

Anonymous

• i heard you do it over your belly
    scared_mommy16

Answer by scared_mommy16 at 7:13 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I do it on my wrist, so far it was accurate. It said I would have a girl with my first, then a mc, then another girl *which I am pregnant right now and find out the sex on the 2nd! Then it said I would have a boy... But I am done after this one,... due to medical problems..
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 7:14 PM on Mar. 10, 2009