What is a MUST SEE in Las Vegas??

We are going to Vegas on Saturday and we want to know what everyone thinks is a MUST SEE!! Thanks!

chloesmom714

Asked by chloesmom714 at 6:13 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Travel

• As a glass artist, a must see for me was Dale Chihuly's glass chandeliers in the Bellagio.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 6:36 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• We saw Zumanity by Cirque De Solie (Spelling?) it was great, a little risque but what a great show! It plays at New York New York
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 6:57 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• BLUE MAN GROUP... it was great. my husband and i went to vegas for our honeymoon, and we would go back again if we could!!! the shopping there was the best, too :)

oh, and the drinks in vegas are SUPER strong, so be careful... and have fun!
    aml8808

Answer by aml8808 at 8:48 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Any Cirque De Solie show and the Bellagio fountains and the glass chandeliers too!!
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 12:53 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• If you are only going one day I would brows all the big hotels on the strip, They are ALL really cool and each is unique. The Venitian, NewYork, The Wynn, Ceasars, We got players cards at all of them. each has free and costly diversions. the Freemont street experiance at night is not to be missed!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 4:00 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• We will be there for 6 days...we just get there on Saturday.
    chloesmom714

Answer by chloesmom714 at 5:12 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I grew up in Vegas. You have to see Blue Man Group. That show is amazing. I think the glass chandeliers are way over rated. You also have to do the strip walk to catch all the free shows outside.
    katskelington

Answer by katskelington at 8:48 PM on Mar. 19, 2009