Any tips?

So my hubby and I seperated and got back together. He always said he loved every inch of me. I am on the chunk side. Well we got in a fight and he moved out for 3 months. We got back together and love eachother. The other night after getting some nooky he says "you need to promise me you will lose some weight, because I am starting to lose something" I asked him what and he said a hard on. He said he must have gotten spoiled when we were seperated. He had MANY hot young girls trying to get some from him. NO, he didn't do anything with them. I believe him completely. But he did dirty dance with a few hotties. So....he has lost his attraction for me and wants me to lose some weight. I have gained 55lbs since we got together and had 2 kids (no excuse I know). Basically I need tips on a good weight loss. I know good diet and exercise, but any boosters? I am in a rut and feel grody.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:15 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• You need a man that loves you for YOU! and i sure as hell wouldnt have sat there and let him talk to me like that!
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 6:20 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Don't you just love the way these guys talk? OK so his delivery was a bit harsh but a good way to start is by just being more aware of the things you eat and maybe a multi vitamin to get your energy up. I found that the best way to jump start is by keeping busy, 1 you are burning calories and 2 you don't have time to eat.
    Mommy3b1g

Answer by Mommy3b1g at 6:31 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Well I would have slapped him, but a quick way to lose weight that i think is moderately healthy is the carnation diet, (my name for it) it is hard to stick to, but my best friends sister lost almost 100 pounds in about 4 months doing this and walking....before 10 am, she ate whatever she wanted, after that though, she had a carnation instant breakfast made with fat free milk and a banana mixed in (i would eat mine whole) she had one for lunch and dinner, that is it and water...the first 3 days are rough but after that it is like you lose your apetite and just want the shakes anyways, and there is protein calcium iron etc in it, so you aren't starving yourself really
    december911

Answer by december911 at 6:31 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I understand that you can't necessarily help if you're not attracted to an attribute that your partner develops during your time together, but that was completely mean and uncalled for. My husband would NEVER say anything like that to me. If he had a problem with my weight he would have more respect than to EVER say it that way. And "I got spoiled" isn't an excuse, because there are skinny, pretty girls everywhere. Either he slept with them, or he isnt over the separation yet.

I AM trying to lose weight right now, but it's for my health, and my husband supports me, but he doesn't demean me.

If I were you I would have a talk with him about why he feels, all of a sudden, like you need to lose weight and why he would be so mean about telling you.

As far as weight loss, start keeping a food diary of EVERYTHING that goes into your mouth and what you were feeling when you ate. It will help get you started.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 6:39 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• wow the carnation diet sounds awesome! it is like the slim fast diet backwards, but taste better!!! LOL. Sound great.
    Anonymous

• I think the main thing that works so well about the carnation diet is that you eat the solid food early, after that, if you do blend the banana in, it is pure liquid, so i would guess that is why it is so effective, i tried it and lost 3 pounds in a week, without exercise, but kept cheating! it is hard to do, but honestly after the 3rd day just keep going, then it is sooo simple!
    december911

Answer by december911 at 7:08 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• protein and fiber are two things together to help lose weight. Those special k protein drinks (water) have both in it and I drank them for a few months and ate chicken and lost te rest of my baby weight. I lost about 20lbs. They have fiber bars too. Drink lots of water and walk.
    Anonymous

• If he can't love you the way you are, it's not love honey! Do you expect that even if you can shed this 50 pounds that it will stay off forever and you will stay young and wrinkle free and always have good hair days? Fuck him, if he wants young thin women, tell him to go get him one!
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 11:38 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Best way to lose weight: Drop a useless man that doesn't give two handfulls of sheep shit about your feelings, just the size of your ass.
    krisr169

Answer by krisr169 at 6:39 AM on Mar. 11, 2009