What is a sexual fetish that you desire but don't tell your lover about?

I told my husband to choke me before and he acted like it was weird but I think he liked it as much as I did.
It may be weird but as a person who has dealt with self-injury, I find a desire to cut myself during sex. At least no one is pooping on anyone. :p

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• By the way, for my question details, it gives me an adrenaline rush and that would add to the intensity of the pleasure.
    Anonymous

• i enjoy the choke thing & hair pulling... gezz i know there is more but my mind isnt working dirty very well! lol
    Anonymous

• ha ha I like gettin spanked and my hair pulled. Sometimes bitten but not very often. Kinky I know lol.
    Anonymous

• i like the same thing as you and being treated like a slave but my husband has said no when we peaked at porn to get dislikes or likes. mine to him were all dislikes and i said me too. to shy to admit i liked it. i doubt i will ever bring it up especially now that i'm prego.
    Anonymous

• i like to get donkey punched!
    Anonymous

• What the hell is getting donkey punched?
    Anonymous

• My husband will only go so far and do certain things. He usually tries things when I'm not in the mood at all. Poor guy. He does try. He's a very good lover though.
    Anonymous

• I like it when my Husband decides to go farther down south before sex and I like it when he bites my neck.
    Anonymous

• well.... i like to be spanked, bit lightly, have my hair pulled... my BF wants me to lick his a-hole...and i have a few times, but i just cant bring myself to do it often and havent in a long time, but when he does it to me... wow drives me wild!
    Anonymous

• I don't like being spanked.. it's kinda annoying! But I like biting and some light hair pulling. What I really like him to do is hold me down while I fight against him
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 4:20 PM on Mar. 11, 2009