Anything else i should expect for my last few weeks?

okay so im 34 weeks preggers...ive expeirenced the kicking, the hiccuping, the heartburn, the tiredness, the feeling sick, sore breasts, lots of peeing, pain on my right side..

so is there anything else i should expect for my last 6 weeks (give or take 6 weeks left) =]

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 6:33 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• once your little baby starts to drop you will feel pressure. I am 36 weeks and i know this is alot but I feel alot of pressure on my butt and on my pelvic bones. I have really bad cramps in my legs too, but I have always had cramps, just not this bad! lol My blood pressure has also gone up, it was 110/80 and went up to 135/90 monday. they told me it was high and I have had lots of swelling in my legs and feet. I hope everything goes well for you! good luck and congrates on the baby
    jparker289

Answer by jparker289 at 7:02 PM on Mar. 10, 2009