which diaper brand is the most absorbent

lexilou8

Asked by lexilou8 at 6:42 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I use Pampers baby dry for my son and daughter. my ds is 19months and always has a full diaper in the morning. They fill up without leaving those little clear bead things...
    xburtonchickx

Answer by xburtonchickx at 6:47 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I use Huggies, and have never had a problem.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 6:49 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I make my own. If you make/buy pocket diapers, you can customize the absorbancy as needed. I don't reccomend AIO's if you have a heavy wetter. I would def go with pockets. If you want to sew your own, google free RRP pattern. That is a great FREE one size pocket diaper. It can be made with a waterproof layer so it won't require a cover. I like to make mine with a fleece outer and inner. If you use windpro fleece, they are waterproof. Anti pill fleece will still wick and clothes shouldn't be worn over them.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 6:57 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Huggies
    ixadorexpink

Answer by ixadorexpink at 7:03 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I actually have had the best results with white cloud i get them at walmart, i was using the bj's brand they are like huggies, but white cloud is better, never had a leak!
    december911

Answer by december911 at 7:05 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Pampers baby dry. My 6 month old has been sleeping 11-12 hours at night since he was 2 months old and we've never had a leak! They're great!
    Anonymous

• When looking into diaper brands,it all depends on the individual.When I had my first child,I tried Huggies and hated them,tried Pampers and Luvs and liked them both.I did my research and discovered that Luvs and Pampers are made by the same company.So,if any of you are die-hard Pampers fans,you might check out Luvs;they work just as well and are considerably cheaper ;)
    windsun23

Answer by windsun23 at 7:29 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I like parents choice from wal mart because they dont have the absorbing gel in them like huggies luvs and pampers do (white cloud dont either but seem to be more cheaply constructed) the gel seemed to bother my little guy and made him FEEL like he was much more wet than he actually was. Ultimately it all depends on the baby but you cant comlain when yours prefers a brand that costs half as much as pampers
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 7:39 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Huggies, Pampers, or Luvs. I've also heard good things about the Walmart brand. Really, it depends on your baby and your likes. The different brands are cut a little differently and some will leak on some babies and some won't. There is no "best", just the one you like best.

Oh - and I liked Huggies best. No perfumes wins over any other features, every time, for me.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 9:09 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I loooove Pampers Swaddlers....Huggies gave my DD a rash.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 9:26 PM on Mar. 10, 2009