Today I am sorry I...

What are you sorry for today. Something you did, or didnt do, that keeps coming into your mind and eating at you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• that I haven't cleaned my house. But I am on strict orders from the doctor... I basically have to be couchin and slouchin... its very frustrating for me though!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 7:10 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I am sorry I am sick. YUCK.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 7:17 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I am sorry for my son who had his 6 month shots today......however, he was fine with them and has been as happy as ever!
    Anonymous

• I am sorry a friend of mine found out that her son is on the Autism spectrum.
    Anonymous

• I am sorry I took 14 hours of classes...
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 7:24 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I'm sorry I had to go to work. My son asked me to stay home and play with him today. Hes 2 and doesn't quite get why momma can't stay home...I can't wait until I can be a SAHM (in about 6 months! hooray!)
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 7:44 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• im sorry my dd is still sick this makes week #2 and shes still not getting better =(
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 8:00 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I am sorry because I took my cat to the pound. She seems sick and I cant afford what the vet says it would cost to treat her/test her. It was in hopes she would get a better home, one where it isnt so chaotic with kids and tight with finances. She deserves better. I am worried she will get put down and not find a home but what else could I do.... please dont bash. MY heart is heavy enough.
    Anonymous