I NEED HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME HOW SOON AFTER A MAYBE MISCARRIAGE CAN ONE CONCEIVE.SHOULD I COUNT IT BUT I'M NOT SURE AS A PERIOD IN ORDER TO KNOW WHEN I OVULATE AGAIN.I DON'T KNOW IF I MISCARRIED OR NOT HAVE NOT BEEN BACK TO DR I'M REALLY SCARED TO KNOW

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You should be seen by a doctor to make sure you are OK either way.

Answer by Bmat at 7:12 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• you can conceive as soon as you ovulate so i would say 2 weeks?
    december911

Answer by december911 at 7:13 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• My dr told me many moons ago to wait at least a year for you to try and conceive again, but I actually concieved a couple months later and I was fine and so was my baby boy.
    Mommy3b1g

Answer by Mommy3b1g at 7:14 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• i had three periods in the beginning of my pregnancy if you walked alot and your started bleeding or you had intercourse and that caused the bleeding you may still be pregnant but either way go to the er all else fales you could still be pregnant and not know or you could have had a miscarraige i wish you the best of luck i'm sorry
    scared_mommy16

Answer by scared_mommy16 at 7:15 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I lost a baby at 20 weeks and my dr told me to wait at least 3 months before trying again if you are unsure if youve miscarried you should see a dr my friend had blood clots in her uterus that caused her to bleed and cramp while she was pregnant but did not harm the baby
    j_aa_griffin

Answer by j_aa_griffin at 7:19 PM on Mar. 10, 2009