is it possible?? is this wrong???

well iam 8weeks now and every time i eat my stomach like my uterus is like tightening up is this bad i never had this happen with my son is this normal??? is this something to worry about?? thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You shouldnt feel your uterus out side of your pelvic cavity for some weeks now. Are you sure it's your uterus tightening? It should only feel like menstural cramps iof it is and at 8 weeks yes I would go get checked out
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 7:38 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• i dont feel this on the outside just on the inside!!!
    Anonymous

• hun your uterus is still like the size of your fist right now and teh top is not outside teh pelvic cavity. I had horrible horrible cramps around this time in my pregnancy like I seriously thought I was miscarrying (but I didnt) also a little later in my pregnancy if I would go on an empty stomach a while before eating anything I would get REALLY bad cramps after I ate. If this doesnt seem to answer your questions you need to be evaluated
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 7:54 PM on Mar. 10, 2009