My food tastes like...

a hell of a lot different then it used to. I love to eat salad and have been everyday for the past month went without it for like 3 days and when i ate one today it taste so different like it has no flavor. same with chef boyardee it tastes so much better for me out of the can then it does if i warm it up. should my taste have changed so much just because im pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yup :)
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 7:45 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I went through a phase where salad turned my stomach upside down. Now (38wks) it doesn't bother me anymore. I'm the same on the chef boyardee. When i'm in a hurry i like to eat ravioli and it has a really nasty taste the last few times i've ate it. I know that it's possible to have a change in taste but as far as how much i'm not sure.

kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 7:48 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• mine do, i can only stand limited food during pregnancy, my bff has that going on too... you will go back to your reg self later... just take your vitimines/
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 7:54 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I've hated Avacado's everyday of my life and 4 weeks into my pregnancy I couldn't stop eating them. I literally ate one every day of my pregnancy. I still love them and so does my daughter, go figure.
    maddysmomma

Answer by maddysmomma at 7:54 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• mine did and they change again after the baby is born. All I wanted when I was pregnant was subway now I cant even look at a subway
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 7:54 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• All i want to eat now is some kind of fish sandwich i dunno why but i do and have for the past week or so just havent got around to getting one yet.
    Anonymous

• i thought it was just me. A lot of my favorite foods I cant even eat now.
    CherishMe0712

Answer by CherishMe0712 at 7:59 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Oh yes! Definitely!
    jacy3031

Answer by jacy3031 at 8:43 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Before I found out I was pregnant, we ordered Italian food to go. When we got it home I saw that mine had mushrooms in it. I have never liked mushrooms but, normally I would just pick them out and eat the food and be fine. But, this time the mushrooms disgusted me so much. I almost threw up at the smell and I picked them out and tried to eat the food but, I could still taste them and I was so disgusted that I could not eat the meal and threw it out. That night I started thinking and I took a pregnancy test and sure enough it was positive!
    Anonymous