exuasted

does anyone eles ever feel like they are gonna pass out when they stand for long peroids of time or its hot extremly hot? i cant even finish my grocrey shoping befor i have to sit down and drink ice cold water or go home and take a nap and im only 17 weeks sometimes eating helps any suggestoins or is this just normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:48 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if i take too warm of a shower i get hella dizzy and sick to my stomach and if i stand to long like you said i feel like i'm going to pass out idk how to fix it or if it's normal...
    scared_mommy16

Answer by scared_mommy16 at 7:52 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• yes but i'm 38 weeks. At 17 i didn't have any problems so maybe it's just your body adjusting. Just drink lots of water. I would feel like that when i had hot flashes and was nauseated!!!
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 7:52 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• tell your doc, check your blood pressure, maybe htey have a free bp cuff in your grocery store idk... yeah i feel that way, i have issues keeping food down and have slightly high bp myself so i know that is the cause, you are doing the right thing, just sit and let yourself regroup. i am sure they would wanna test for stuff if you tell them but could a warning sign, could be normal stuff, good to know either way. good luck.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 7:53 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Its your hormones and your iron could be low. You should start getting you energy back soon. Hang in there. I used to just sit down and close my eyes for 10min every 2 hours. It really refreshed me. Anybody gives you shit just tell them to shut up.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 7:53 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I had the same problem, specifically at the grocery store, from about 13 weeks until I was put on bed rest at 20 weeks (for a totally unrelated problem). I asked my doctor about it and he said it was very normal. Had something to do with my super dog nose and my senses being overwhelmed. Doesn't help that grocery shopping normally happened before a meal. I just couldn't do it for quite some time, or have to make a couple small trips. You should ask your doctor at your next appt if you don't notice it start to go away. Good luck!
    Fourbymom

Answer by Fourbymom at 7:55 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• It's probably nothing but please mention to your DR. I had the same symptoms and turns out I had Gestational Diabetes. You probably don't but never hurts to check. Pregnancy also just makes you tired!
    maddysmomma

Answer by maddysmomma at 7:56 PM on Mar. 10, 2009