what ur fave wii game?

i finally got a wii so i only got mario party 8 for now what are some other good games?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i just got my wii too and so far ive only been playing the sports. golf is my fav.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:29 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• i forgot to add-golf is my fav if my hubby is home to play too. its no fun by myself
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:30 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• mario kart is awesome.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 8:44 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Mario Kart rocks and if you like baseball the Mario Sluggers is also fun ....
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 8:48 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I agree, Mario Kart is awesome! I also think the Wii Fit is great. Its a game in a way but you also get a great workout. Oh and Animal Crossing is good. I really sound like a nerd now :(
    YoungMomtoGirls

Answer by YoungMomtoGirls at 8:53 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I have to agree Mario Kart and Animal Crossing are the best! anyone want to exchange friend codes?
    chrissyb2287

Answer by chrissyb2287 at 7:14 PM on Apr. 4, 2009