what do i bring when i travel??

i will be taking my 5 month old on our first trip, what travel gear do i bring with me? What is allowed on the plane? Am I able to bring formula through the x-rays?

NewbeeMommy1220

Asked by NewbeeMommy1220 at 8:30 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Travel

• Bring a stroller. You will be able to take your stroller with you through the gate and right before you board they will check it in for you. A carseat- Unless you have bought a seat for your baby then I would check it in as baggage. Possiblly, a playpin depending on if the hotel you will be staying has crib service or not. This will also be considered as luggage. You can take formula through the x-ray. Other than that I would bring a few toys for your child, clothes, lots of diapers, and all the normal baby stuff. When you take off on the plan, I would either give your child a pacy to suck on or a bottle to help with the air pressure change.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:46 PM on Mar. 10, 2009