Was I wrong...

About three years ago my SO and I split up because of differences and I had a one night stand with a guy I worked with.I had slept with my SO after that.Well I told my SO because I found out I was pregnant and didn't know whose it was.I ended up losing that baby and I was relieved because I didn't want it to the other guys.My SO and I got back together and I was pregnant within a month.

I didn't mean for it to happen I just was really upset and the other guy said he was a friend but apparentlly he got what he wanted. I still feel horrible about it and he still brings it up all the time.

This wasn't the first time we and broken up and gotten back together and I'm sure he has been with someone else but I can't prove it and I hate it.

What I'm asking am I a horrible person for letting it happen in the first place even though we had split up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:46 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• I believe that things happen for a reason ,No your not a horrible person your only human ...
    Anonymous

• Are you asking if it was wrong to have slept with that other guy? I couldn't tell you that, only you can. Does your SO feel betrayed? does he keep throwing it in your face?If you have apologized already he should let it go otherwise he may not be over the fact that you were under the impression that the two of you were through. If it bothers you that he keeps bringing it up think long and hard about whether or not you can live with the guilt he keeps making you feel. Mistakes happen in life, we (not even him) are not perfect.Nor should anyone expect you to be. Good Luck in this sweetie.

BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 8:53 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• if you were split up you have nothing to apologize for and in my opinion and its just my opinion if you have spilt up and got back together a few times then maybe there is a reason for that and maybe you should seriously consider whether or not you are meant to be!

BTW-- not trying to be rude....but, when i was in a similar situation my friend kinda said the same thing to me and so i had to figure it out know luckily for me we were able to work things out but we REALLY had to work at it...............

Anonymous

• All 3 ladies are right! It's natural to feel guilty, but if you were on a split then there isn't really a reason to. I've had 6 bf's in my lifetime. I'm 31 now. My hubby and I have been officially apart for a year now. I love it. But while we were together, we split at some point and he had his spin and so did I. I became preggo. Didn't know who the bio father would be, but knew in my heart it wasn't his b/c he's an alcoholic and I hadn't become preggo by him in 3 years. He was also abusive verbally and physically. I regret nothing other than meeting him. If anyone should feel guilty it should be him and the last time I saw him, it was him. So, forgive yourself and move on.
    Anonymous

• no, that's what split ups are about bc you don't want to be with him and that leaves the door open to be with other ppl. Plus, he's an SO not a husband. You didn't take a vow to forsake all others anyway. He's using that to emotionally manipulate you into feeling guilty so he can control things. Tell him to get over himself and get on with life.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:39 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• You acted like a slut so now he treats you like one. It's something that can't be undone. Only your actions can change his opinion of you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:29 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I have only been with two guys ever.I lost my virginity to my SO and this other guy was the only other does that really make me a slut.
    Anonymous