Would you forgive me?

I've been doing some thinking, and I realize that I've been less than polite on more than a few occasions. I'm trying to figure out how to word this, without sounding like a dumb ass, but at the same time sounding sincere. I really do not like the fact that I've been pegged as the all time bitch. I know I am sometimes, but really IRL, I'm not. But I realize that my statements on here have been very bitchy. I can't promise that I won't still " call it like I see it", but I am going to try and have more tact and take people's feelings in to consideration. It's not really about anything other than I feel bad for knowing that I've hurt people's feelings...and for what? To prove my point. I feel like an idiot posting this question, but since so many of you have the same opinion of me, I'm swallowing my pride to say a general, I'm sorry for hurtful things I've said.

I do not expect anyone to just magically think the world of me...

munch12502

Asked by munch12502 at 8:51 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• And I'm not asking for hugs or pats on the back. I just want those of you that I have offended with my thoughtlessness to know I am genuinely sorry for speaking without thinking.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 8:53 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• im pegged wrong on many occaions so ..i forgive you! lol
    dita

Answer by dita at 8:57 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• i forgive you too but i dont think youve ever offended me. lol
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:59 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Don't apologize for your opinions. A lot of people are just too sensitive. I commend you though for not wanting to hurt anyone's feelings. Sometimes, it just happens no matter what you say. There is always someone who is going to find something to be offended about. Be who you are.
    nowhinning

Answer by nowhinning at 9:00 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I forgive you but I still dont like you. I think this is just a way for you to get attention. You like the spotlight and what a better way than to post a question that is all about you?
    Anonymous

• I get labled that way a lot too. And one anon seems intent on calling me stupid. Don't worry so much about what other ppl say and just be yourself.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:01 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• That's ok Anon, I don't need you to like me. I'm not asking for a big BFF bash. I just am apologizing for MY part in offensive things said. Other than that, my opinions still stand, I still am who I am. I apologize for the way I said things...not for the opinions that I have.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 9:04 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I am not one of the people who has been offended by anything you said but , I think it takes a couragous person to admit they may have hurt peoples feelings with the things they have said.good

BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 9:10 PM on Mar. 10, 2009