stop rolling over

Hi...my 7 months old baby used to roll over from back to front and from front to back without problem....a couple of days ago i start notice that she is not rolling over, she keeps on her back and stay there or on her tummy and also stay there...is that normal? she reaches objetcts and everithing...thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yeah...my 6 mo DD was doing that. I was so excited and then all of a sudden nothin....I figured she just got bored with it or didn't like it but she has since started again...She'll do it again when she needs somethin to do:)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 9:28 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• try to challenge him with activities or toys that may force him to roll over to get them. I'm sure he is just working hard on developing a new skill so his time and energy are now devoted to that.
    gwood

Answer by gwood at 10:03 PM on Mar. 10, 2009