Okay- for those who have female OB/GYNs because..

they know what your going through OR because they don't want guys thinking sexually about them.
What if your dr never had a baby? Would you still prefer her over a man for THAT reason?
What if your doctor was a lesbian whether you knew or not? Would you still let her be your dr?
What if it was a lesbian doctor who never had a baby? LOL

This is a serious question but just for fun as well. :)

Asked by krazyash023 at 8:54 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wouldn't care either way my gyno looks gay ..LOL she has small fingers so I never feel a thing ...LOL

• okay i will be the first to answer well sorta maybe. I wanted a female doctor because i am so creeped out about a guy looking at my vajayjay i just don't understand why they want to look is all. no it wouldn't matter if they didn't have a baby or was a lesbian i just don't think to highly of a male doctor looking at me down there. and alot of the doctors here no it too its funny.

Answer by Katiebears89 at 9:00 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I just feel more comfortable asking a woman questions about my body since she has the same parts, lol.

Answer by Bean0604 at 9:04 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I just like having a female doesnt matter to me if they are lesbian or whatever...but I have been seen by male doctors in the same practice...Once you have a baby showing that area to a doctor is nothing to me..LOL sadly...

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 9:08 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I have never had a girl OB/GYN I had one guy my first I didn't go to my first though until I was 22 and he made me feel uncomfertable. I don't know if it aqs because of the fact I have never been to one or what. The other one I had was also a family dr. He was great, but messed up when I was delivering my first long story I wouldn't ever have him deliver again though. The OB I have now I feel so comfertable with and he makes you feel comfertable he even says things to you when you are pregnant to make you feel good lol.

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:30 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I have a female doctor. I don't mind is she has never had a child or if she is a lesbian. I would just not really be comfortable seeing a man. I really don't know why, though. I have never had one, so I guess I do not really know. I know that I would be much more at ease talking to my doctor about my vagina and issues relating to it, if the doctor were a woman.

Answer by TeaAndrews at 9:34 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Ok if you ladies are not comfewrtable with a man what about when you have a baby??? When I had both my girls they had the hospital dr there until my dr got there and he was a guy.

• I've had both, I really didn't care. Even if they were interested(odds are pretty slim)so happy to make someones day!lol. Even if you do have a female doc there's a chance that she's not on call when you go into labor and a male doctor may deliver....happened to me. If they are a great doc i don't care if they have both down there! I wouldn't want to miss out on a wonderful OB like the one I have now because he is a man, even my husband likes him.

Answer by Steff107 at 10:31 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I've had both, though mostly women (we move a lot). I prefer women b/c I feel more comfortable and they have the same equipment. I know male doctors are objective and not thinking of me sexually (though I'm sure there are the odd creeps), but I want someone who has first hand experience having a vagina, not someone who has studied them as this foreign thing :)

Answer by sfwilson at 10:39 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I don't want any man examining my hoo-hoo. Never, ever in a million years.

I will only go to a femaile OB/GYN and I will not be asking her such personal questions about her because I know (other than having children) she won't ask the same of me. It is none of my business if she is gay or has never had children. She is a licensed professional who I judge solely by personality.

Sorry, can't go into details about the "no male OB/GYN" concept, but I'll never go to one.

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:29 AM on Mar. 11, 2009