Are there anyone else on here besides me that likes jagar misters

LOL verytime I answer the drinking questions onone puts this beverage down so I was just curious as to what other girls on her like this drink lol.

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 9:49 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• jager straight.
    but prefer 151
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:14 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• no taste like licorice,or cough syurp,yuck.Have you tried the jager bombers Jager misters,and red bulls eeewww! but I know alot who drink it.to each is own.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 9:52 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• no I never had it like that lol. I put it in a shot glass and drink it straight lol it does taste like cough syrup though
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:54 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• my fav drink with yager is liquid cocaine. oh my god its going to sound horrible and i dont know the exact measurements but its yager, peppermint schnapps, red bull and.....oh ya goldschlagger. it sounds horrible but i swear its good (it will knock you on your butt though if you take too many)
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 9:57 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• OOoo can't stand liquid cocaine!! My buddy in Montana used to drink that and something called a Holy F$$$. It was stuff that would knock you on your butt for sure.

I never minded Jager, but never went out of my way to drink it either. :p :)
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 10:02 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• BTW... I am not bothered or upset or questioning others drink choices. :) We all like different stuff, that's why there are so many things out there.

I strongly recommend against something called a cement mixer. It's a shot and it's NASTY! :p Forget what's in it, but it's curdled and I wasn't warned about that before I drank it. LOL
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 10:04 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• No only after apres ski
    marcuscross

Answer by marcuscross at 10:05 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• ug. no. I hate black licorice and cough syrup. I'm a captain girl.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 10:05 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• With red bull.. that's about it.. personally I prefer a cherry bomber though.

smirnoff cherry vodka, cherry juice, and red bull...
    and pb and j's are great...
    3/4 frangelica and a 1/4 cranberry juice... tastes just like a pb & j sandwich.

pm me if you want any other drink ideas.. I use to bartend.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:28 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I love rum. Can't beat rum.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:22 AM on Mar. 11, 2009