I am so tired of leaky sippy cups. I have tried a few different brands and they end up leaking all over the place. Does anyone have a certain brand they think works well? Or a brand that is easy to clean??

deneejude

Asked by deneejude at 10:09 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I really liked the Gerber cups. The valve pops out easily for cleaning and replacements are available at lots of stores.
    As a bonus, the color changing gerber cups let you know when the milk gets to room temp.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:28 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• tupperwear has a cup that you use a straw with. They are the best! You can shake them, drop them and they never leak. They only come in green (the small size) and blue though
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 10:11 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I use born free with my son and they work well. He is 8 months and his bottles are also born free and convert to sippy cups too. We have used gerber sip and smile and they work well too but are not my favorite. I found nuby leaks. Havent tried playtex yet. Dr browns leak alot too
    Renni

Answer by Renni at 10:11 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• My dd uses Nuby and we love them, i've never had a problem with them leaking
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 10:12 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Ugg! Hear hear with the leaky sippies. The milk sippies I use are pretty decent and no valve (yay). They are "The First Years" and have pictures of Elmo and the female version of him (can't think of her name... Telly?)
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 10:14 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Playtex with that little flexible rubber valve. I hated Nuby!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 10:14 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• no that can't be it...
    sfwilson

• Is her name Gaby?
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 10:15 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• We use Klean Kanteen Stainless Steel sippy cups and they work great. No problems with leaking.
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 10:16 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I stick with Playtex, for regular sippies, and Munchkin for the straw sippies. I hate regular Munchkin cups, and I hate Nuby, they would leak if left upside down.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 10:18 PM on Mar. 10, 2009