TV vs Computer

Do you think 5 hrs in front of the TV is diffrent than 5 hrs in front of the computer?
-We live with my mom & she always makes a comment that im addicted to the computer because im on it. so i tell her she must be addicted to the TV since shes always watching it!
-so is there a diffrence? if i watched tv with her all day, it wouldnt bother her. but because im on the net there is a diffrence!
- from 3pm-9pm she watches TV. Im NOT on the computer that long! I clean during the day, play with my dd, at night i cook our dinners.
-i get on the computer in the morning while im waking up then on & off after 3pm.-9/10m.
(pls dont say anything about me living at home with my mom-u wanna know why, then ask but dont go jumping ahead of yourself saying to get off the computer & go to work :) ..-this isnt about me living with her.. )

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ehh...it depends on what your doing on the comp. is it something for work, looking for work, school work or something along those lines? or are you just searching the net, chatting with friends and hanging out. I think if your doing something productive then no it isnt the same thing. But if you are just goofing around, then yeah its basically the same thing.
    my husband always says im addicted to the computer....but he watches tv and plays video games just as much...but its never the same to him. sigh
    qtdavis

Answer by qtdavis at 10:44 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• lol. I'm on the computer more than I'm on the computer and SO bitches about it, yet he's a TV freak. lol. So I hear you.. as for the difference? Not really sure if there is one.. before I got my computer I use to read while he watched TV... so.. yeah.. not sure if there is a difference in a book over the tv either.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:43 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Hey I admit being addictied and my hubby is ok with it. I'm strung out on freecycle and craigslist. but hey we got a boat in the free section of craigslist and turned around and sold the motor off it for $200. So my hubby was happy.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:05 AM on Mar. 11, 2009