Anyone afraid to have another baby after weight loss/

I had my daughter almost three years ago, before i got pregnant i was 138 pounds when i gave birth i was 171. I gained a total of 33 pounds. After she was born i stayed in the mid 160's for a while, but after i graduated i kept gaining and gaining from being home so much. In january i was 217 now it is march and i am happy to say i am 185 and still losing. Part of the reason i tried to lose weight is that my husband and i want another baby, we tried for six months nothing happend and we got scared it may be because of our weight, so we changed our lifestyle to get fit.

The problem is now i am afraid that when i hit my goal weight in about 7-9 months that if i try to get pregnant I know i will gain weight back obviously, but i am scared i'll gain a lot and have trouble getting it off and go way back up again anyone else feel this way?

rockabell2003

Asked by rockabell2003 at 10:27 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• girl I'm still just trying to lose what I gained! I guess the way I see it is you have the rest of your life to lose that weight but there is a short window of opportunity to have that baby the risk is worth the gain for me
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 10:30 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• yeah im still trying to lose my weight too and its been 1 year...
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 11:06 PM on Mar. 10, 2009