TELLING A FREIND YOU BELEIVE THEY HAVE ROOM TO IMPROVE IN AN AREA??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• I am in the same situation and don't know how to approach this. My friend really needs to address some offensive behavior but she seems to not realize she's doing it. When you know, tell me. Or, if you dare, approach her by saying you've started to notice certain things and why you think it's not working for her? My own advice, i should take it. Ugh.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:43 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Bring up the offensive behavior in a loving way. Tell her. And end the conversation with something positive about her. Remember, a real friend will risk the friendship to speak truth into your life. If what you are noticing is major stuff...... If it is petty stuff, bring it up more in a light hearted way....

You may get blasted or she may appreciate it. Either way---do so in love;-)
    Anonymous

• ok, tell me. what is it? I've had a bad day so get it over with. Where can I improve? LOL

Answer by admckenzie at 12:32 AM on Mar. 11, 2009