Be honest, what do you spend money on that you really can't afford?

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 10:54 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I used to, but am finally out of debt for all of my stupid purchases:) I don't, nor will I ever, buy something that I can't afford ever again!!!!!
    Anonymous

• dvd's, clothes, furniture, computers, cars, vacations
    Anonymous

• My answer to that is to buy a new lipstick or makeup item. Makes me feel better but isn't a $90 blouse that will go out of style next year.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:15 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• online prescription meds. Gotta go anon for this one. You all know who I am but I am sorry..I have to go anon.
    Anonymous

• Cable and internet, I got shut off today but I also got paid today and had it turned back on. Do you know how awful is to give almost your whole check because cable and internet is a big source of information and entertainment to me. I don't rent movies or go out and my son has an easier time accessing info for homework, yet the only reason I really got cable was because of the CHANGE they are going to do over to DTV. I love my comp and shows on cable. SOO can't afford it though.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:40 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Nothing. I just stopped smoking a few weeks ago so I"m good.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:51 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Flavored coffees and special teas.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:12 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Like I might not have full rent available..or car payment or payment for whatever..insurance...
    So I end up going out for dinner..just because...with the husband and kid #1.
    lol..
    cantoraclaudia

Answer by cantoraclaudia at 11:27 PM on Mar. 12, 2009