Bras

How many woman know for a fact they wear the right size bra?
Do you know how to measure your self?
I thought i wore a C cup then when i measured myself i should be in a d

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i went to victoria secret and they measured me and i wore a cup size more then what i was wearing no wonder i was so uncomfy!!lol but now im comfy!
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 11:07 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Yeah when I thought I was a C I was actually a D...I guess I was in denial but its much more comfy now.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 11:16 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• You know sometimes I think I will never wear an underwire bra again. I have been wearing little bralets (the "sports bras" with little tiny straps, sometimes called a shelf bra) ever since I was pregnant with my first (she will be four in october and we are about to have our fourth any day now). My boobs look a little saggy but I'm not much to look at right now anyway lol. Anyhow I had gotten measured for a nursing bra right before I had my first and I was measured at a 40F !!! What the heck? Seriously, no way could I be that big. Well the other day I put that bra back on and sure enough it fits, although last summer I was running a lot after I had my third in March and I was wearing a d cup. I haven't been measured in forever but sometimes I just think it can't be right.
    naomianne2

Answer by naomianne2 at 11:30 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• If you take fabric measuring tape and measure right under your bust line and add 5 thats your size if its odd add 1
    then measure the fullest part of your bust then add the origional number from your bustline and subtract that and if the diff is 1 your an a 2 your a b 3 a c 4 a d and so on
    Anonymous

• I've measured myself to find my accurate size, but I still have to try on all bras that I consider purchasing because not all manufacturers make "true" sizes, nor are all styles of bras comfortable.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:10 AM on Mar. 11, 2009