What do you think happens to you after you die?

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 11:04 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Your body will go back to the dust, Your spirit will go back to God, and your soul is in a place, heaven or hell waiting final judgment.
    mommiejay453

Answer by mommiejay453 at 3:26 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I think we cross over and go back to god.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:04 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Dunno.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:11 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• i hope to be in heaven, feeling no pain, no fears/tears, no congested head or dripping nasal passages..and all those other things we endure here on earth..for eternity.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 11:19 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Depends if your saved.. have you asked jesus to come into your heart? have you asked for forgiveness of your sins? do you try NOT to keep making the same mistakes?
    Jesus is the only way to heaven.. read the bible go to church for information.
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 11:21 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Jesus is not the only way to heaven..sorry to busrt your bubble. If you live a good God centered life you will be fine...I hope to be with my creator and be happy!
    Anonymous

• Doesn't matter what I think. The truth is NOBODY knows. Not the "religilous" right or even those of us without the burden of religion.
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 11:27 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I believe that our "essence" rejoins the universe. I don't believe in heaven or hell.
    Myantek

Answer by Myantek at 11:44 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I agree with you Myantek. I think Jesus was great but he's not the only way. The Bible is one book, I say don't put all your eggs in one basket, not that the Bible isn't good stuff. Also, I believe Ted Bundy's of the world go to a different place than the white entities.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• What I think is irrelevant because no one knows for sure.

jessnpaulie1014

Answer by jessnpaulie1014 at 1:29 AM on Mar. 11, 2009