Do you think this world is going to get better or worse and why?

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 11:04 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It will never get better! We are living in the days where it will continually get worse. But, when the anti-christ comes, things will appear to get better, but then, after a brief time, there will be such a time that the world has never known; the tribulation period.

I am resting in the Lord knowing that He is helping me!
    lynnsl

Answer by lynnsl at 7:53 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I think it depends on what you view as better or worse. I know me and my husband and three three boys will just make it better.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 11:07 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I think it's a matter of perspective. I think the world has always been a rough and tough place, getting neither better or worse, just changing and conflicts switching from one region to another.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 11:10 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I agree with Edna. It all depends on what side of the spectrum you stand on. Either you can be optimistic or pessimistic. I choose to be optimistic. Everything goes in a cycle. Things have been bad before and things have been good before. Every generation has trying times, we are NOT alone.

So for me, I say let the good times roll =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:10 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Better...because that's what always happens.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:13 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• The only reason I'd lean toward more problems is that our population has exploded and I'm not sure we have the infrastructure to sustain all these people from abusing the earth to holding jobs for everyone and all issues in between. That said, I think there is an enlightenment movement going on and hopefully people will help out their fellow man more now than ever and we can sail through the next several years.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:14 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Worse before it gets better.
    Anonymous

• What jeanclaudia said....
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 11:24 PM on Mar. 10, 2009