How do I know which Stay At Home jobs are for real??

jnb71584

Asked by jnb71584 at 11:12 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• If they are advertising a JOB and ask you for money it's a SCAM!! if it's a business that you are looking at then usually there is a start up fee or kit cost involved. Just be careful with an at home business because SOME have monthly fees attached as well. I work at home with Tupperware and we have a one time kit cost. If you are interested check out my site at my2.tupperware.com/amyroca I'm happy to chat if you have more questions. GOOD LUCK!!!
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 9:31 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• You do your research. Anyone can tell you what works for them and what doesn't, but that doesn't mean it's going to be the same for you. All opportunites have their ups and downs. For instance, I have been wondering about Cha Cha for a while now. Well, after an intensive search, I found lots of things that were red flags for me to stay away. You have to do the same. Don't take anyone's word. Now, I am not bad mouthing Cha Cha, but as I stated, it was not right for me. There are alot of opportunities out there. Enjoy your search!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:04 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I agree you have to find the right opportunity for you.

It is hard to find real work at home jobs but they are out there. Some will require a quiet work space, VOIP, or set hours; others are more flexible.

There are a few posts and answers that have a legitimate list. A couple of companies I remember seeing in the past were Google and Hilton, just go to their websites and look for careers that allow telecommuting. Some will require on-site training others won't.

Good luck and enjoy your search.

AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 2:47 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• First, any job on a FREE website is usually pushing scams. Stay away from freewebs.com sites, they usually push cash crate as an actual job. An actual job comes with a weekly pay check and W-2s. Survey sites are usually scams, what you really want are Online Group Studies. Also data entry jobs are usually scams, I know of 4 or 5 places that HIRE you to data entry. My website was on the evening news, it's legitimate. It's a "safe site" stuckathomemom.com

Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 11:17 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I agree with all the previous posts. A work at home JOB will not charge you to work there. If you do start a work at home business, there would be some sort of start up cost. So...If a work at home job asks you for money...beware!
    ~Shay
    Inspiring Mom's to Work at Home!
    jewelrylady98

Answer by jewelrylady98 at 11:38 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Research on your own, and talk to other moms who aren't gaining anything by your involvement. Most of all, never pay money to make money. You can read my blog and see my experience with several companies at http://freewebs.com/free2workathome

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:29 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• If you are looking to work from home with a legitimate company that is registered with Better Business BUreau let me know. I can give you all the information for free.
    http://www.EnjoyingMyTime.com
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 4:27 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• In this financial crisis our wonderful country is in, it's tough to think about starting your own business. Believe me I was there. I've had my own business now for a few months, I am so happy with the results. I’ve teamed up with a wellness company. They’ve been in business for over 23 years and they've been in the Inc. 500 Magazine, 5 times!! If you have ever wanted to be home with your kids, and not have strangers raise them, check out my website www.familiesrok.synthasite.com. Then we can set up a short 30 minute appointment and discuss the details. You have nothing to lose when you have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 5:00 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I found a company  that I trust with the business and the products.  It works! I  have seen the paychecks and the results with better health.  Take a look at www.tgw247.com  and  www.sharethecause.com/hastily.  For further info email me jmcansler@gmail.com.

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 5:17 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Hi there!! We are looking for more online chat hostesses. Pay average is $35.64 PER HOUR or more chatting online. The pay is every two weeks. You would be an independent contractor and would work at your leisure from home. The categories are adult and non adult. There is no cost to you whatsoever, just an online application to fill out. You will need a webcam for this. The next earnings check goes out on March 16, 2009 and if you hurry you could have nice money on that check. I have been doing this for 7 months now and is my only source of income so I know it is real and the money is super fantastic!!!

If this is something you might be interested in then copy and paste the link below to be directed to the application and FAQ's Page.

http://imlive.com/vippath.asp?host=y&hnumber=412115

~Nina~
    nlc0865

Answer by nlc0865 at 8:03 PM on Mar. 11, 2009