Wearing my bump it

Ok so I got my bump it a week ago and have only wore it once i cant get it to look right I had it real cute a week ago and ever since i can't get the dang thing to look right can anyone help??

aubrees_mommie

Asked by aubrees_mommie at 11:16 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I can't help because I have no idea but the commercial is REALLY obnoxious. The way they explained it on there doesn't seem like it would stay well anyway so my guess would be LOTS of hairspray
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 11:21 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• haha no the commercials dont explain well at all thanks anyhow
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 11:36 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• look on youtube and see if there is a video about it.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 11:41 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• my guess is the more teasing done at the base the better it will stay in and lots and lots of hair spray
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 11:42 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• great hairspray that holds like a brick , but leaves your hair looking fresh and natural like it hadnt been hairsprayed at all -- BIG SEXY HAIR. great stuff. Also , spray the base of the chunks of hair you peice out to tease.....
    courtneynicole1

Answer by courtneynicole1 at 1:58 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Root lifter, Hair Spray (I use instant freeze )and lots of teasing . It hurts like hell to take it back out but after having the Bump It in for a while my hair will stay lifted without it LOL
    dameshotmomma05

Answer by dameshotmomma05 at 11:31 PM on Mar. 19, 2009