• In the Spotlight:

How can I wean my DD from the night time nursing?

Well my DD just turned 2 in Jan. I'm due with our 4th baby on March 12! She is still nursing in the morning, sometimes in the afternoon & always to go to sleep @ night.

Well we would like to wean her from her night nursing. I just dont want to be nursing Anais to sleep & then have to stop to nurse the baby. Then to have Anais go into a fit b/c I stopped nursing her to nurse the baby.

I want to make this as easy as possible for Anais.

Any ideas or suggestion would be greatly appreciated. =)

jmamom0709

Asked by jmamom0709 at 11:17 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You could nurse them at the same time. My baby is a week old and my 2 year old is still nursing. I just put them to bed together, it's not that hard. I'm not sure about getting rid of that last feeding. My son was waking to nurse and I used the No Cry Sleep Solution so he'd sleep through but this is a bit different...
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 10:27 AM on Mar. 11, 2009