When will I start feeling pregnant? I've seen my sonogram it's in there lol but I feel normal , I need some valadation here

Anyone else feel hey am I really pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol wow your lucky Im 9 weeks I am always feeling bad!! how far alnog are you??
    rissa1789

Answer by rissa1789 at 11:25 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• no unfortunately I knew I was pregnant long before I saw a positive pregnancy test. Have you felt your baby kick yet? That makes it feel a whole lot more real, but honestly the whole thing feels surreal until you hold your child in your arms and then even for a while it takes a bit of time to set in
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 11:25 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I'm 10 weeks well i did get really emotional tonight watching a TV show tonight : )
    Anonymous

• I did that with DD... I didn't have the morning sickness like I did with DS so I kept waiting to "feel" pregnant. The first kicks were when it really sunk in "wow I'm having a baby"
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 11:26 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• You may not start to feel pregnant for a while. It's not uncommon to feel that way in the first and second trimesters. When you get to your third and you're peeing yourself every time you sneeze then you'll feel pregnant lol.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 11:30 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I didnt feel prego with DD, I didnt even know til I was 4-5 months along. And even then I only took the test to prove to DH that I wasnt prego lol
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 11:31 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Aside from all day "morning" sickness for 16 weeks, for me it was about 24 to 26 weeks.
    N17

Answer by N17 at 11:44 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I know how you feel with my daughter right up in to labor it was still like "am I really having this baby?" lol and I still say "wow we have our baby" to my husband all the time! I never really did feel pregnant the baby moving gives alot of validation but I guess it depends it took us so long to get pregnant maybe thats why it was hard to believe!
    MrsDeputy

Answer by MrsDeputy at 1:23 AM on Mar. 11, 2009