My baby wont sleep well @ our house, only @ Grandma's! HELP!

I stayed with my mom for 3 weeks after Amaris was born, and the baby seemed to sleep well while we were there. But once we were back in our apartment, she began getting very fussy, and she will be up til 3-4 am, crying, and we've tried feeding, changing her, swaddling her, gripe water..nothing works...my mom offered to take her for two nights so my husband could get sleep...and she told me the baby only woke up for a bottle, and went back to sleep right after. She said she didnt fuss much with her, only for 10 minutes, tops

Does anyone have any ideas as to why she does this only @ home? Any tips? Help!

amaris_mommy

Asked by amaris_mommy at 11:29 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• maybe it's the change. it's common for babies to have problems sleeping in a new place- which is what yoiur home if the baby has never been there it's whole life. Give her some time. Maybe see if there from grandma's house you can put in her room or in her crib.
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 11:32 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• your house isnt familier to to her cause she stayed at your moms house for so long, just give her time she will adjust
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 11:34 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Where did she sleep while she was at your mom's? Try and make it the same surroundings as she was sleeping before.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Mar. 11, 2009